Here are just a few things I want (I honestly have everything I need, I am a lucky and blessed girl):
- Cowboy Boots. I love the simplcity and the color of these. I have been borrowing my friend Heather's dads for a while (long story, I have huge feet) and now I think it is time for some of my own :) Found here .
- I love to read and I have always loved presidents! Fun fact, I always get pajamas and a book on Christmas eve from my parents. My sister and I always have :) Found on Amazon.
- Love this faux ivory cape from Loft.
- New monogram earrings. I love the ones I have now but they have had better days. Found at Marley Lilly!
- I have been looking for a huge, heavy cardigan to snuggle up in by the fire. At least that's how I picture it ;). I am a big fan of anything ivory or oatmeal! From Old Navy.
- I am not a huge necklace wearer, but I think I would make an exception for this one. Loooveeeeee it! Also from the great Marley Lilly :)
- Yep, another book. I just love Tim Tebow and I think he is such a great role model for young men. Again found on Amazon.
- Tory's Revas in Leopard. I have always been an animal print lover and I think these would look precious on my feet. Feel free to purchase them for me ;). Found here.
- I could also use some new heavy duty Nike sports bras, some leggings in black and brown, socks and any new fall nail polish :)