11.28.2011

Liebe

I was one of those cool kids who took German in high school. No seriously, I took three years of French and three years of German. However, I cannot speak either well. At all. I refused to learn Spanish. You know, the most useful language these days? Yep, absolutely refused.

Anyways. Right now Ich liebe: the rain that is falling, my lovely Christmas trees and birthday presents under them from my Rooms, and that my class was cancelled for tomorrow.

I keep forgetting that I have a birthday this week because a. I feel like 23 is an awkward age and b. I am running a 1/2 marathon the day after and the nerves of that are overwhelming the birthday excitement.

Anyways, back to things I am loving.

I am also loving these two lovely ladies that passed along this award to me recently :) Thanks Charlotte and Sarah ! I would have sent it along to you two if you hadn't gotten to it first ;)



Liebster means "favorite" or "dearest" in German. This award, which originated in Germany, recognizes up and coming bloggers! In accepting this award, I agree to;
1. Thank the person who gave me the award and link back to their blog.
2. Copy and paste the award to my blog.
3. Reveal the 5 blogs I have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blogs.
4. Pay it forward to 5 blogs.
 
2. Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde
5. Elizabeth @ Life With Elizabeth
 

No comments: