1. I am in Cville until tomorrow and we have spent today running up and down 29 and watching football... there have been some c-r-azyyyyy upsets going on. As much as I love an underdog, I am really hoping Clemson comes back, seeing as they are our one loss this season :)
2. I forgot to bring a jacket home. Or to Cville. And I have been FREEZING all day. I didn't even bring a sweatshirt. It is November. I am stupiiiiddd.
3. I have had 3 1/2 bagels in less than 24 hours. I had two yesterday for lunch and one and a half today for breakfast. Carb loading much? Bodo's is just sooooo good!
4. For my own team's sake, I wish Florida State would beat UVA tonight. But for my personal sanity, I might be rooting for UVA since I am in Cville with my football crazy boyfriend. We shall see.
5. Holy cow, NCST just scored again. Poor little tigers.
6. I love lists. And Mellow Mushroom. And I am on my way to Mellow now. Hope y'all are having a great weekend!