1.28.2012

Saturday Night Survey

I saw this over on Mrs. T, Naturally and thought it might be a good "staying-in" Saturday blog post :). S left a few hours ago to head back to Cville... he was only here for a little over 24 hours but it was so worth it! We spent the afternoon playing the Newlywed Game with Nicole and Josh before heading out for happy hour and meeting some friends at PK's. We even got to meet our bff Jim's new girl. She seems sweet and I tried not to be toooo overwhelming ;) Pictures to come!
 
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8

2. How do you like your steak? Medium well. I do not like my meat to "moo," ha!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: Sherlock Holmes, so good!

4. What is your favourite TV show? Claire, what is it? Friends, of course! I also love How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory as well as a ton of mystery/drama shows :)

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I have a world of possibilities in front of me. So wherever God is leading us right now :)

6. What did you have for breakfast? A few Wheat Thins, haha.

7. What is your favorite food? Mozzarella and tomatoes, whether in the form of pizza, a sandwich or a caprese salad. I also looooveee me some Mexican!

8. Foods you dislike? Mashed potatoes, yogurt with fruit... anything with a mushy, chunky consistency.

9. Favorite place to eat? 757: Vineyards, S and I's restaurant. 434: Mellow Mushroom, yum. 540: El Gran Rodeo... I eat out a lot, haha!

10. Favorite dressing? Ranch or Honey Mustard. 

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Malibu Maxx. Otherwise known as, the bu.

12. What are your favorite clothes? Leggings/skinny jeans, long cozy cardi's, for the moment. I can't wait to get back into skirts and dresses!

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Back to Edinburgh, or the Caribbean. 

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 empty. But I'm working on it!

15. Where would you want to retire? No idea. I need to start working first!

16. Favorite time of day? Late afternoon, early evening.

17. Where were you born? Virginia.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football, of course!

19. What is your favorite fragrance? Touch of Pink by Lacoste, but Stuart doesn't love it so I usually end up wearing some sort of cotton scent.

20. What is your favorite face cream? Sonja Kashuk's tinted moisturizer

21. Favorite baby/kids products? Little monogrammed dresses or john-johns. And Miss C's little cowboy boots (Claire!) ;)

22. People watcher? And commenter via twitter. Come find me @meganeliz2. Hehe.

23. Are you a morning or night person? I'm really a middle of the day person.

24. Do you have any pets? Not currently but I am dying for a pomsky. Or a puppy of any kind :)

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm graduating!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? Mommy and pediatrician.

27. What is your favorite memory? Oh my. I can't even begin to list them. I am a blessed girl.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Doggie

29. Are you married? Not yet :)

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes, yes, yes! My roommate/bestie's cousin passed away several months ago in a car accident and he wasn't wearing a seat belt. Everyday I put mine on I think of Brandon.

31. Been in a car accident? A few fender benders but never when I was driving.

32. Any pet peeves? Slow drivers, people who spell "lose" with an extra "o" (i.e. loose), poor grammar in general, and I am sure I have more ;).

33. Favorite pizza toppings? Cheese, pesto.

34. Favorite flower? Calla lilies or white tulips.

35. Favorite ice cream? B&J's Milk & Cookies. So SO so good.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Panera, Subway, Chickfila, Chipotle. I am not really into the usual suspects.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero.

38. From whom did you get your last email? a professor

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target, for sure. I could get so much stuff!!

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? As much as I would like to say yes, I am terrible at being spontaneous!

41. Like your job? I am just about over being a student :). But I do love working on campus!

42. Broccoli? Mmmmm, love it raw!

43. What was your favorite vacation? Bahamas, Senior Skip, Canada, Raleigh, DC... so many! I love vacations!
 
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Stuart, Coley and Josh last night. It was on campus but it was out, ha.

45. What are you listening to right now? Friends, of course.

46. What is your favorite color? I don't have one. I love most colors in certain situations.

47. How many tattoos do you have? None. No thank you.

48. Coffe drinker? Moreso as I have gotten older. Although I drank a venti last night and I was shaking until midnight!


If you made it through, I am impressed. Feel free to use these questions and answer them for yourself!

No comments: