- That I only spell "OK" o-k-a-y. The vowel makes it seem more like a word to me, haha.
- That I finallllyyy got around to calling my computer in to the Apple store. Hopefully it will be a quick fix since I go back to school Monday!
- That I miss sorority recruitment. It is completely exhausting but I love the time spent with sisters and everyone's tweets and FB statuses are killing me.
- That I failed at baking cookies not once, but twice today. And usually I am a baker! At least one set are edible!
- That Claire and I usually text each other about Friends or a Friends quote at least three times a week!
- That my daddy and Stuart are watching basketball together and it is the highlight of my week. I love feeling like he is a part of our family :)
- That my perfume scent this week is menthol from Vick's vapor rub. Daddy always had us put it on when we had colds when we were little and it is the only thing that lets me breathe when my nose is stuffy!
- That I haven't gotten around to some posts I have planned. I don't know when my computer is going to shut off so I have to make my posts quick this week!