7.12.2012

Tres, Trois, Drei

For three years now, Stuart has put up with my quirks, my faults and my impatience. I don't know how he does it - but I am so glad he does :)

[ Disclaimer: This is probably going to be mushy, gross, rambling and picture filled. Feel free to click the X, I promise I won't be mad :) ]

Boots,

I am so incredibly thankful you are in my life. I honestly don't know what I would do without you. You are my giggle partner, my voice of reason, my hand holder, my financial advisor (which we can work on hehe), my music connoisser, my forever date, my football expert, my prayer encourager, my photographer, my partner, my best friend and my love.




You know exactly how to calm me down when I get myself worked up and just seeing your face relieves all of my fears and doubts. You put us first. You find the best in me.





You are the hardest worker I know. You are the smartest man I know (well, except for Daddy - and you're okay with that!). You show your romantic side by simply caring about me, by driving four extra hours because I have a sprained ankle and you are worried about me driving home and having to slam on the brakes.




You are humble and kind. You love everyone you meet, and everyone you meet loves you. You are everything I never knew I always wanted in a partner.




You have the cutest scruffy face and bubble butt. Your hands always warm up my cold ones and your soft lips match my lips and forehead perfectly. Your affection for J.Crew clothes makes you the best dressed guy I know (thanks to your momma!).




You have a warm family that has accepted me simply because you love me. You fit into my family the best way you know how and they love you for it. You even found a way to get along with my crazy sister ;).




So thank you. Thank you for letting me hop on your life journey and for holding my hand through it all. Thank you for teaching me that being yourself is a good thing, and that I don't need to worry what others think or say. Thank you for being you and loving me.



I can't wait to see what the next years bring :)


I love you to the moon and back,
Boots

2 comments:

Stephen said...

It‘s a special thing to find the person wjo matvhes you. Don‘t lose it.

Charlotte said...

Stop being so cute!! Love this post!!!! xoxo