7.19.2012

Thursday Thoughts

Happy Thursday y'all :)

There are so many things I want to share with you, so a random blerby post you get!

  • The Sisterhood of the Traveling Bracelet :) The beautful Bethany had a wonderful idea to bring bloggers together and was sweet enough to include me. And we would love to include you too! Bop over to Bethany's  to learn more. I can't wait for the bracelet to get to me! The first bracelet sister is Amanda who is displaying it on her blog today :)
  • Along with my interview tomorrow, I got a call yesterday about another interview for early in August! Praise the Lord, at least the ball is rolling :)

  • My ankle is NOT broken, thank goodness. I will have to do therapy, but I would much rather do that than spend the rest of the summer in a boot. Another shout out to the big guy for that answered prayer!

He could look like this if he wanted to. Picture via , another awesome paint job by me.


I have 2379534593845 things to do before I leave for my interview so short and sweet is the name of the game today :)

4 comments:

Nobody said...

:)))))))))))) I am happy for the interview AND your ankle girl!

Definingtabitha said...

Good luck on your interviews.

Defining Tabitha

Cori H. said...

I so just signed up for the traveling bracelet deal. So fun! More awesome paint skills... that's what I like to see haha! Crossing my fingers that your interviews go well!

Melissa said...

I love the bracelet idea! So cute!

Good luck and congrats on the interviews!