10.02.2011

October is Here!

First of all, welcome to October, my favorite month of the year! Full of pumpkin patches, scary movies (kid friendly ones for me, I am such a scaredy cat!), apple spice smells and comfy outfits with boots!

We had a bittersweet weekend here in the 'burg. Two of my favorites (plus my fam jam) made their way to Blacksburg for our Saturday evening matchup against Clemson. It was U-G-L-Y y'all. And raining. But I was with some of my favorite people in the world, so that totally helped :) I may or may not have teared up leaving the stadium, as this season was Tech's last chance to make it to the national championship while I am in school here. Oh well, c'est la vie.

We managed to tailgate hard and took a few girl pictures before we dove into the hot chocolate and Kahlua (okay, so I had already had a cup or two that may or may not have caused the stink eye in a picture or two. Regardless, it was still afternoon!) We didn't get any of the pictures of the guys, but I got two of my besties in them, and that's all that matters anyways, right?

Heidi and I!
Rooms and I :)
The three girls :)

So thankful for these girls. Don't know what I would do without them! So glad we got to spend time together this weekend and I can't wait to see Heidi again (hopefully) next month for the Georgia Tech game in Atlanta!

Hope the rest of y'all had a great weekend. Anyone else have a heart breaking Saturday with their team?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

October is my FAVORITE! Love it! :)