10.19.2010

Day 9- Friends!




My friends are some of the best people in the world. I have always chosen my friends carefully, and it has paid off!
This is at a panthers game last fall with Ryan and Elizabeth. Ryan is like a big brother to me :) and Elizabeth is one of my sorority sisters and also one of my closest friends! 

Lindsey is another one of my sorority sisters, who I love and adore. We are older in our pledge class and she is one of the easiest people to talk to :)

My roommate, Nicole and I at the Alabama game last year. Seriously, this girl is one of my favorite people in the entire world. We have the best time together, the best talks, and I don't think I could live with anyone but her!

Some sisters and I during a football game last year. I love these girls so much :)

Corey and I at the Lake House early this year. We have a brother and sister fight type relationship, but he is one of the best guys I know. He is also Stuart's best friend, so I love that I get to spend time with both of them at the same time :)


A ton of "back home" friends and I at Heather's 22nd birthday dinner :) Ryan, Ashton, Kelley, Lance, Heather, Grant, Tollie and Michael. I have known Ryan and Kelley since elementary school (and I am a bridesmaid in Kelley's wedding next April!) and Lance, and Heather since 9th grade :)

My two best friends in the entire world. Kylee, with the green shirt on, has been my best friend since birth practically. We grew up in the church nursery together and have helped each other through so many ups and downs. And Heather, with the zebra on has been my best friend since late high school. We danced together, but we didn't get really close until my senior year of high school. She is who I call when things are rough, and I know I can count on her. She is just like another sister to me :)

Sistas, Sistas, Sistas at my condo before formals. This isn't even a third of our sorority. I love each and every one of these girls, and I am proud to wear letters that connect me to them. I cannot stress enough how much going greek has enhanced my life :)

Abroad girls! I spent basically every waking moment with these girls (and boys not pictured) and we had the best time together. I loved getting to know each of them, and getting to know Lib better :)

Heidi, Lib and I at Heidi's 21st. Heidi, the brunette, is someone I am basically around 24/7. We are both in Tridelt, but have been friends since 6th grade, and gone all the way from middle school to college together. Lib was her roommate freshman year, and my roommate in London, and I love her death!

Lisa and I have been friends since preschool! She is someone who I know will pray for me if I call her, or even if I don't, and someone I know I can trust. Love her!



Jimbo Honeycakes, better known around Bburg as Jim. This guy has quickly become one of my favorite people. I kinda stole him from his date at a wedding we all went to, and he cracks me up! This is a picture from the wedding. I usually end our nights out wearing his hat, but since this was a formal affair, I tried to hold off, haha.


 My "family." My Tridelta family, that is. This is a picture of my little (she's the tallest with her shoes on, haha!) and my big with me before my little's initiation. I seriously couldn't have asked for a better big or little. I love them both and have such unique relationships with each of them :)

Of course, I couldn't list my friends without mentioning my best friend and love, Stuart. These past fifteen months have been some of the best of my life. I am so lucky to have him :) Love you babe!
 Wow, if you made it all the way through that, congrats. I know I have a ton of sorority sisters up here, but when you are a part of an organization with over 130 members, you are going to find some of the best people in the world :)

No comments: