10.13.2010

Day 3: First Love

Day three of the blog challenge. Feel free to join in and link up over at Katie's!

I think I have had two first loves. The first being babiiiesss! I can remember being three or four and begging my mom to hold any baby in sight, even if it was just for a few minutes. It's gotten to the point where I was the first person at the hospital when my cousin, Jewel, was born eight weeks ago. Also, when I was in Georgia this summer, my cousin April dropped her newborn baby girl, Alena Grace, in my lap nearly the second she walked in. I love when people know what I like ;). I don't want to use this blog as a political platform, but I am also pro-life, and I have many opinions on why babies should be allowed to live. It is sort of a passion of mine, and something that I will fight for, for the rest of my life. Below is a picture of me holding baby Jewel when she was literally an hour old :).

While I had a boyfriend in high school, and have usually had someone in my life in some way or another that was of a romantic interest, I'd have to say Stuart is my real first love. We have been through so much together over the past fifteen months, and have had so many ups and downs and people trying to get in the way, and yet we are still together. There is no one else I would rather be with, and regardless of the fact we are long distance right now, I can see him in my future, even though I don't know quite what my future is yet. He is absolutely amazing, a wonderful listener, a great person to hold my hand, pee in my pants hilarious and is so adorably cute. Sorry if I'm gushing ;). He also wants to go to church together, which is something I have been looking for in a partner for a long time. I love that we can talk about anything and everything. Point being, I love this guy! Below is one of my favorite picture of us. We were at a cabin on Claytor lake with several friends. I actually got really sick and we were snowed in for two days. I had some sort of virus in my lungs that would trigger me to hyperventilate and pass out. He was there to catch me every time and insisted on staying an extra night in Blacksburg to make sure I went to the doctor :).

And just for good measure, a picture of us from the John Mayer concert this year. Can you see I chopped my hair off between January and March? Haha.

Have a great day!


No comments: