Today, it's okay...
- That I haven't made it to either of my MW classes this week. These doctor appointments are killer, but my professors are understanding and I know whats going on with my body.
- That I have no green for St. Patrick's Day. Maybe by making some delicious green cupcakes people will forget to pinch me?
- That I actually have no plans for St. Patrick's Day other than making said cupcakes...it depends on what my "people" are doing this weekend!
- That I've been watching Friends every night starting at 8pm because of the marathon this week... there truly is nothing better than having Friends on at all hours!
- That I got Frosty Parrot last night even though I am really trying to watch what I eat... I did get blueberries and only a few chocolate chips when I really wanted a TON of Reese's. Win? I say yes.
- That I hate this stupid computer my parents bought that they are letting me borrow. I am so thankful to just have something, but the 30 minutes I spent last night trying to figure out why the control key was held down was too much. Plus I keep hitting random stuff that makes me type in different places and it is so irritating! I miss my mac :(
- That I don't care about March Madness. I go to a football school with a basketball team that didn't even make it into the NIT. Sad, yes. Will I end up watching some of the games because of S? Yes. Thaaattt doesn't mean I have to care!
Happy Thursday y'all!