Anyyyyywaaayyys beauts, it is time for another It's Okay Thursday with Neely and Amber!
- That I have decided to run a marathon. There is a reason I've given myself over eight months to train ;).
- That I am scared poo-less to do this, so I have to blog/talk about it so I actually go through with it.
- To think that Norts (Nike running shorts) are the greatest invention ever. Am I allowed to wear these as daily wear after I leave college?
- That I spent over an hour last night on Pinterest. I am dying for cute "House Divided" stuff. They have lots of baby clothes, but I found a garter too! Not that I need any of that stuff anytime soon... whoooops.
- That this Facebook fast has made me fall in love with Twitter. It is seriously, so much better. Follow me if you want to, @meganeliz2. Not that I'm promising entertaining tweets, but I'm not promising you aren't missing out either ;).
- That I love my roommate dearly, but I wish she would go home this weekend to her fiance instead of him coming here so I can have some real alone time with S. I want to be able to cook dinner and watch a movie without having to worry about other people. Plus I always shove us in my room if they are there because I don't want to be rude, which is rude to Stuart and kinda dumb.
- That I don't have a home church yet... I don't really have a permanent "home." S and I are going to Blacksburg Baptist this weekend because they have a "mixed" service, between traditional (more me) and contemporary (more him). I'm excited!
- That I wrote this post during my Research Methods class. It is boring and senioritis is reaaaalll bad. Whoops.
- That my plan for the day includes a run, dying my hair, painting my nails, going to class, a bottle of wine and some Redbox with my girls. Mmmmhmmm, perfect Thursday (other than class!)
Happy Thursday Beauts!