3.11.2012

Happy Birthday Hev!

I made it back alive from Florida, thank goodness. Although my phone got stolen, but I got it back... story to come later this week!


Today I want to wish one of my best friends a happy 24th birthday! Hev and I have been friends forever it seems like, but it's only been since my freshman year of high school, so almost ten years!


Hev,


Happy 24th! I am so sad I am not there to spend it with you but I know between your awesome dad and Kaye, your mom's birthday week gifts, Emily, Michael and the so many others that love you, it will be fantastic! I so wish I was there right now with you :(. 


I am so proud of you for living your dream as an elementary school teacher. I know everything is not perfect right now, but I know you are making a HUGE difference in the lives of your kids and that you are the absolute perfect teacher for them right now.


You have had such a fun 23rd year and I am so glad I was a part of it. From the very beginning, through Kel's wedding festivities, our fun trip to Canada, getting your Master's degree and our winter break fun, I am so glad I got to be a part of it!


 (23rd birthday)

 (Kel's bachelorette party)

 (Kelley & Cory's Wedding with your daddy!)

(Getting your Master's degree!)

Thank you for letting me be a part of your life! I feel lucky to know you :). I know God has big plans in store for you this year and I can't wait to see them unfold. I can't wait to celebrate with you when I come home next. I promise I will make your birthday up to you since I missed it this year. Now get up, go out and have a great day. And reclaim that hour back that DST stole from you, you deserve a full 24 hours of birthday fun!!

Love,

BFWT

No comments: