Some random thoughts for today:
- The Bachelorette was all kinds of interesting. A guy dressed like a Grandma? The egg? The horrible pickup lines? I spent the night texting my roommate/bff and sharing commentary. My early favs? Charlie and Ryan (the one from Savannah).
- Watched the season finale of How I Met Your Mother last night and oh my goodness I spent it screaming! So many things happened - I won't ruin it for you guys that haven't seen it but baby boy Erickson gets the most HIMYM middle name ever and my FAVORITE from Ted's past returns ;). SO SO SO SO SO good! I can't believe next season is the last.
- I went shopping yesterday and bought a ton of new clothes I don't really need... what else is new? I got some turquoise shorts from J.Crew, two pairs of shorts and a dress from Gap outlet and two pairs of neon Norts from the Nike outlet. Is it sad I am most excited about the Norts? (Side note: Norts are Nike running shorts).
- I haven't run in a week. There, I said it. It was graduation week and I had other things to do like drink with my friends and pack my life up. Whoops? Back on the bandwagon starting today!
- Twitter is better than Facebook. Especially for watching TV shows with the rest of America. And not having to read political rants with all of the ensuing comments.
- I am sick of Amendment One debates - FROM BOTH SIDES.
That is about all for today. Happy Tuesday!