4.01.2012

Another Sunday

Happy Sunday y'all!

I don't know about you but this warm weather has made me more active, thus making the weekends flyyyyyy by even faster!

I headed to Charlottesville Thursday afternoon because one of my classes was cancelled and it ended up being the best afternoon. The weather was beautiful and we started with lunch at Take It Away, the most delicious sandwich shop that side of the Blue Ridge. Seriously, the best. And they sell their bread ends to dip with their AMAZING house dressing... perfection. I did end up getting a real meal though, haha.
After that, we wondered around a used book store and then walked down to the Downtown Mall to grab some froyo and enjoy the weather. We ended up spending about five hours just walking around and talking - absolute perfection! Seriously, one of the best afternoons Stuart and I have spent together in a long time. We talked about anything and everything and even googled apartments around the area and looked at them for him. I could definitely seeing him (and both of us) happy there. :) We spent the rest of the night hanging out with his roommates and cooking dinner together.

Friday he had to work, so I went for a run and then met him for lunch and some record browsing. We both absolutely love vinyl so we spend lots of time parusing around record stores! I may have spent the rest of the afternoon watching Once Upon a Time. Or I may have been doing something more productive. Your guess as to which it actually was ;). Friday night was low key, we grabbed dinner on campus and went to Targ and Saturday was low key again. Stuart had a group meeting in the middle of the day so we just kinda lounged around and then grabbed Chipotle with his roommate mid afternoon. That night we decided to go on a date and ended up at a Mexican place because the Italian place we wanted to try was closed for a party. We then got some Starbucks and walked around grounds and spent some more time talking (theme for the weekend and one of  my favorite activities EVER!)
Not the best photo ever, but a sweet memory in and of itself. Stuart got me to watch Airplane! for the first time and by the end all of his roommates tuned in with us. It was so stupid, but funny at the same time. Today we got some lunch and hung around the mall until I had to leave. Such a simple weekend, but I really didn't want to leave. It was perfect. Hopefully in a few weeks I won't have to leave anymore!!

Currently watching the ACM's and waiting for my dinner to arrive. Thus is the life of a single college girl, a life I won't be living much longer so I gotta live it up! Anyone else notice that the beat and the singers are off? So distracting.

Hope y'all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Cori H. said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend with your man! I love weekends like those where you can just be together and have a ton of great conversations. I noticed that too about the ACM performances being off. I feel bad for the singers because you know that had to be annoying! Hope you have a great week!