1.01.2013

We Came, We Christmased, We Celebrated, We Champagned, We Conquered

First of all, MERRY HAPPY! 

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years with your family and friends. :)

I am currently sitting curled up in the chair, watching bowl games and relaxing after an exciting and exhausting few weeks. I may or may not be rooting against SEC teams... ;).

Like most of you, we

Christmased:
Christmas Eve at my grandmother's


 Michael Kors knot ring from S!



Christmas Eve hot tubbin with my bestie and her BF


Sister and Daddy during the F family Christmas at our house


More F fam fun


Celebrated:


Saying goodbye to No Shave November and Decembeard

Sister's 21st!!

Sista friends and bridesmaids!!!

Champagned:

Friends came for a little NYE soiree!

Joe, S's college roommate, makes me giggle when photo taking

Girlfrandz being goofy

Our last unmarried NYE kiss!


And now, we are conquered - cozy on the couch and ready for life to get back to normal. Here's to 2013!!!


4 comments:

Jessie Jones said...

Happy New Year! Looks like you had some wonderful celebrations. :-)

Unknown said...

Cuuuute post! I love your NYE outfit!

Claire said...

You're just adorbs! Miss you!

Ashley said...

Happy New Year! LOVE all the glitter in your NYE shenanigans! That MK ring is adorable -- I'm adding it to my birthday wishlist right now :)