1.03.2013

Thankful Thursday

Linking up with sweet momma-to-be Ryan today for Thankful Thursday!



Thankful for a fiance who enjoys college football as much as I do... and SUPER thankful for a Hokie win last week. Is it August yet y'all?

Thankful for Pandora and Diet Coke... the only things getting me through today. At least it is THURSDAY! Amen for three day work weeks.

Thankful for my sweet boss and praying for her and her family this week. They lost their 29 year old son unexpectedly and are completely heartbroken.  I don't know about y'all, but I have been getting far too many reminders that life is short lately.

Thankful for the Easter Bunny who bought me some Lilly goodies today :). Easter come early say whaaaa? 

Thankful for Gchat for letting me talk to my friends and fiance while I work all day! Amen? Amen!

Happy Thursday!


2 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY for College Football & Hokie wins! Definitely my favorite part about last weekend! Not so thankful that we get to play Alabama in the season opener in August though...

Ryan said...

Amen for Pandora and Diet Coke! :)

(And I'm saying prayers for your boss and her family. What a tragic loss.)