6.14.2012

Hodge Podge... Or What All My Posts Are Like These Days

Because my life has little structure right now, it seems my blog posts have followed suit.

Some things to mention:

  • I just got this top and I am DYING for it to come in the mail. Find it here. And then type in the code ERGYERG20 and get 20% off. Rounding out to a mere $18.69. Is it not the most gorgeous color ever? I cannot wait to wear it with white pants to work and white jeans/white shorts to play in. Ahhhhhhh. 


  • Everytime they change the Friends schedule on Nick at Nite I get all kinds of angry. I wish they would just leave it ALONE!
  • To jump or not to jump...suit. I love me a good romper y'all. As in adore. I have two of them and they get so much use. Butttt, the jumpsuit version? I don't know if I can pull this off. If I did, I would probably go with this black one from LOFT and dress it up with wedges and a statement necklace. What do y'all think?


  • I am loving what I'm doing. I have been in meetings all morning and I absolutely love working with college students. Now if someone would give me a M.Ed. or a GA position somewhere in Cville, that would be grand.
  • Also, this is my life. SomeECards crack me up daily. And this one is perfect!
 


Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Love the second point obvi! And I ordered the romper from Lilly but they may be out so I may have to settle for a smaller discount but am still considering it regardless... hmmmm

Mckenzie said...

Did your shirt come in? I've never heard of that site and am wondering if it is legit!

Thanks!

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

Those ecards are the funniest things, love this one!
Love your blog, dear... I live in your neck of the woods... in VA Beach. So fun to find another blogger in your neck of the woods.
Following you, dear!
xoxo