Juuuuusssttt kidding. Although that would be reality show worthy for sure considering I am a female.
But here are some Tuesday confessions for you:
- It is likely had I posted within the last five days, it wouldn't have been pretty. I tend to rage at things I think are absurd or offend or hurt anyone/anywhere I care about and people (especially at our local newspaper) have written some unflattering things about Tech in light of the recent shooting. I was not happy, and despite a printed apology, I still refuse to look at or purchase the newspaper. I refuse to comment on the WBC because it would completely set me off. However, I was tickled to find out VMI cadets came down from Lexington to protect the family from seeing them if they had shown up, as well as a ton of the Hokie Nation prepared to counter protest as well.
- My sweet secret santa from the blog swap I am participating in sent me a card and a cute ornament for my tree I cannot wait to hang up! Thank you so much secret santa, I can't wait to find out who you are!!! (Yes I did take this on our leather living room furniture).
- I haven't run since the 1/2... still. And I wish the bruise on my foot would heal up, but I have enjoyed staying cozy :)
- I'm still working on some Christmas shopping for people, but I love that I have done most of it from my own computer. Wooo for free shipping on most things, that is a huge pet peeve of mine!
- I'm loving my alone time today. I have been with people constantly since leaving Bburg and having an afternoon to myself has been lovely. I cleaned up a bit and I have caught up on blogs and done some shopping. Now if only I could convince myself to get up and take a shower... haha.
- I still laugh at Friends episodes I have seen a million times. I had a sleep over with my hometown bff last night and we snuggled in her bed cracking up while watching Nick at Nite.
- I am ready to graduate and move on to the next step in my life. People around me keep getting engaged, and even though I know it's not my time yet, I do still get a liiiiiittttttlllleeeee jealous. Watching proposal videos on Youtube probably does not help this at all.
- I have been doing a little bit of job/apartment hunting around Cville since Stuart got a job there.... I would love to work for UVA (a travesty, I know!) but I definitely am not ready to start applying as much as I want to.