That leads me into day five (so sad I missed day four!) of Neely and Amber's Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge, which is all about things to look forward to about fall!
- Colder weather! It has been 70's and rainy here, but the humidity has been extreme, making this girl all glowy and sweaty... not cute.
- Fall clothes! Y'all I love me some boots. Like seriously, it is an obsession. I think I have five pairs currently and I am borrowing my bff's dad's cowboy boots (I have GIANT feet) to bring the grand total to six. One of my favorite pair is the Target fake Frye boots. They are perfection y'all. Find them here.
- New TV! We love TV at our house. Castle, HIMYM, Modern Family, Body of Proof, Greys. And that's just my list! My roommate is the real TV junkie and she is the best at finding new shows!
- The smell. I love fall smells. Pumpkin, apple spice, anything with a spicy fall scent. I'm thinking this candle would smell lovely :) Found here.
- Halloween, Thanksgiving, my birthday and the St. Jude 1/2 Marathon!
- Snuggling close in the car after apple picking with Stuart.
- College football Saturdays. They may be my favorite thing!