1. I love making lists... see the format :)
2. I wear the same jewelry every day (with an earring exception). This includes as follows:
- My pearl ring Stuart gave me last Christmas. I love it and it is so classic and soooo me!
- My class ring. It is really similar to this one but is white gold with a mother of pearl center and an old style VT scripted instead of the one shown. It also has BA on one side and 11 on the other :) Found here.
- My Pandora bracelet. It is the classic style and almost full! I love what each charm means.
- My Michael Kors watch. Lovelovelovelove this watch! Found here! I can't get the picture to load but it is the Quartz in Gold and Silver!
4. I love to bake. Seriously. I also love to eat what I bake. That is the problem!
5. I am currently training for a 1/2 marathon to raise money for St. Jude. That is how I will be celebrating my 23rd birthday :) Check out more here. There is a reason I am running and it is in memory of two very, very special little boys!
6. I'm hokie born, hokie bred and when I die I'll be hokie dead!
7. That being said, I'm dating a Wahoo from UVA. My parents 'bout died when I told them. Fortunately, after 2 1/2 years, they got over it. He rocks. Even if he does wear orange and blue.
8. I still use AIM like it's 1999. Most of my besties that live far away still use it so we can communicate.
9. Delta Delta Delta, can I help ya, help ya, help ya? I've made some of my closest friends and maintained one very special friendship through my sorority. Our philanthropy is St. Jude and is the main reason I want to be a Child Life Specialist. There is also a little boy named Nick that stole my heart and changed my life. His birthday is coming up next week and I already have a post planned out. He was the strongest little man I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.
10. I watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. every night before bed. Every night. I have every season on DVD. I know I won't see any scary commercials if I stick to my DVDs, haha.
11. I've got some great people in my life. My family is absolutely the best, and I have a little sister that is the complete opposite of me in every way. I still love her. I also have some really close friends that I am so grateful for.
12. I'm a nicknames person. For example, my boyfriend and I call each other "Boots." I have no idea why. I also refer to my roommate (whose name is Nicole) different variations of J. Nikki (her first name is Joy), Coley, Joyous Nicole and various others.
13. I'm really picky and really impatient. I'm working on it.
14. I'm saved by the big JC. He is the man, fo sho.
15. My blog name is something I came up with a long time ago. It is also in my AIM screen name. That picture is of a bunch of my favorite sorority sisters at the beach a few years ago. Props to you if you can pick me out. Also, I'm from the beach, I've worked at the beach and I love the beach. My first kiss with Stuart was on the beach. My first slow dance with a boy was on the beach. I spend every minute of my summer on a boat or laying out on the beach with my bff (wearing SUNSCREEN! hence the pale complexion). Needless to say, I'm a beach girl. But I do love living in the mountains as well :)
Fifteen is enough. I tend to be wordy (whoops, that was sixteen) so sorry 'bout it. Props to you if you made it all the way through!