9.02.2011

Happy Deuce Deuce Boots

Happy Birthday to my sweet boyfriend :). This is going to be a pretttyyy mushy post, so feel free to skip it, haha.

Happy Birthday Boots,

And welcome to the deuce deuce club. This is the year you will no longer be the cool 21 year old, but you will enter responsibility as you graduate from college and look for your first real job. I am so glad I get to be beside you through all of it. There is no one else I could imagine sharing my life with.  Thank you for being the kind, caring, sweet, stubborn, persistent pain in the butt you are. I thank God every day for you, and I know I wouldn't have made it through the last two years, but definitely the last year or so without you and your support. I am so blessed to have you in my life. I know I wouldn't be half as sane without you.

I love you,
Boots

 Our first date (although we didn't know it yet ;) )
 Tech-UVA game my junior, his sophomore year. Go HOKIES!
  A candid kiss before a Tridelt crush party.
 His 21st Birthday!
 ACC Championship game this year. So glad I got him to wear maroon and orange ;)
 Mid-morning hike in Cville last spring.
 My college graduation.
His anniversary present this year. Kenny and Zac Brown in DC!

Have a great Friday y'all!

No comments: