9.26.2011

Fall TV

I'm back on the wagon and linking up with Neely and Amber for their Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge! :)





Today's topic is fall tv! Sadly, I don't have a DVR but my roommate and I make it a point to watch certain shows together. Other ones I catch online later :) Some of my old favorites include:

  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Castle
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Bones (shortened season this year, so sad!)
  • 30 Rock
Some I watched new (or want to catch) are:
  • Up All Night (so cute!)
  • Body of Proof (semi-new, short season last year)
  • New Girl
  • Pan Am
Some that should be cancelled:
  • Grey's Anatomy- I love this show but it has really seen better days, I think this should be the last season!
  • Desperate Housewives- Another one that has had a great run, but that I am glad it is in it's last season.
Side note- Anyone else a big Brothers & Sisters fan and peeved they just cancelled the show without as much as a finale? So ticked!!! I miss my Sunday nights with the Walker fam :(.

Have a great Monday y'all... I have work, two classes and studying for an exam left to do. Come on weekend!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

i love castle, himym, new girl, up all night and bones :)

Claire said...

I LOVED Pan Am!!!!!!! Was not expecting to get THIS into it but I'm behind it 100 percent!