9.14.2011

Catch-Up!

Sorry it's been so long y'all, I just get caught up in other things! Here are a few bullet points from the last couple of days (sometimes that's just the easiest!)

  • I ran 4 miles yesterday! I can hardly believe it myself. It wasn't fast and it wasn't pretty but I did it and I am proud of myself. I know I'm just at the beginning of this journey but every mile towards those 13 counts for me at least :)
  • I am making a ribbon wreath for my momma for her birthday and it is frustrating the bejezus outta me. This isn't mine, but you get the idea. I'll try my best to post a picture of the finished product :) (found here)

  •  I am O-V-E-R my cell phone. It's an old en-v from Verizon and every time i set it down it turns off. It even turned off during a phone call from Stuart yesterday. I cannot wait for my new phone come October. I'm crossing my fingers for an iPhone y'all.
 (via)
  • Saturday was a heart attack. My hokies tried to give the game away to those awful pirates down at ECU (I'm saying this is becoming a reaaalll rivalry!) and then I sat in a bar with Stuart (and Coley, thank goodness) where UVA hit an early lead and then tried to give that away too. I think I needed a massage when I get home my body was so tense. Thank goodness we play a team that shouldn't be too much of a challenge this weekend!
  • Fall weather is coming! I cannot wait to pull out my boots, cardis and skinny jeans this Friday, and it is supposed to be perfect football weather Saturday (as long as the rain comes in the morning like it's supposed to) :)
  •  My weekend basically starts tonight! I just have one class tomorrow, a nice long run and then a day of shopping ahead. Friday I have one class and some gym time too, but my long days are Monday and Wednesday and they are over! PTL!
  • Fall decorations babaayy! I have been getting some great idea's on Pinterest and the lovely Katie over at Loves of Life posted this absolutely adorable Fall bucket list that will be printed and up as soon as I get a new print cartridge. Y'all go check Katie out. She is one of my absolute favorite bloggers and has the cutest little babe. Not to mention she has some great WW tips and looks absolutely a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
  • Dance Moms obsessed. Y'all I need therapy. My roommate introduced me to this and it is an amazing train wreck. This woman, Abby Lee, runs a tight ship and sometimes those mommas are more babies than their children. That's not to say that Abby can be a little hard on them. Plus the dancers are so talented. I swear it's like Toddlers and Tiaras but with real talent (and you get to follow the story of the parents instead of different kids every week). Check it out! It comes on Lifetime at 10pm EST. That's Abby below, yelling at one of the mommas!
 via
Have a great Wednesday night y'all!

No comments: