Some things bopping around in my head today:
- I am IN LOVE with Stuart's Keurig I got him for graduation. As of late - he goes to work, and I drink coffee. And by as of late I mean yesterday and today. It is so easy and delicious. And is great for blogging in bed/on couch.
- My new goal:
- If I never hear another word about Chickfila, it will be too soon. We get it - you have an opinion. Eat more chicken, eat less chicken, your decision. Just hush up about it would ya?
- My twitter is being a pain. Who wants one square of background and a bunch of blue? Get it together Twitter fairies.
- Gabby Douglas is from the 757. Reppin' well girl. Teach me yo moves. Holy bajolie she is talented.
- I get to have lunch with this beautiful bride today. I may or may not have cried looking through her GORGEOUS engagement pictures. And by may or may not have, I mean definitely. Holy cow, my best friend is getting married. And we have our degrees. And this is legitimate. Ahhhhhhh. Credit goes here.
Well that was random. But thus is life. Oh well. Shout out to my ghost readers - Ky, Katie, Jen and Lib. I know y'all stalk ;)