8.07.2012

Prayers Please?

Happy Tuesday night!

I know I have been all kinds of slacking in the blog department lately. Sorry y'all. I know how much you must be missing me ;)

Anyways - things around here have been kind of nuts. I came home in a tizzy on Friday because my grandma wasn't doing well and we ended up taking her to the hospital on Saturday and she has been there ever since.

I have been spending most of my days in the hospital with her, my mom and my aunt just keeping her company and making sure things are being done right :).

I'm also waiting on some other news so any and all prayers would be welcome.

I will leave you with this:


:)



4 comments:

Katie & Ryan said...

Praying for you and your family!!

Caitlin said...

Saying a bunch of prayers for you and your family! Hang in there. You're such a great person being there for everyone and still staying strong!

Amanda said...

Keeping you in my mind and prayers! Hope your Grandma is doing better

Stephen said...

Prayers attended to. Hope she's feeling better and you and your mum are getting a chance to rest.