2.03.2012

Waiting

I am probably the most fun college student ever tonight. I'm spending it watching the Big Bang Theory, deep conditioning my hair, reading Cosmo and Glamour and working on my nails. :) Stuart is supposed to get here late late late tonight so I have the evening to myself!


Last night Lindsey, Nicole and I baked these cookie brownies from a mix I found on clearance at Target while wedding chatting and watching Grey's. Such a fun girls night! Linds' boyfriend Tyler (who I adore!) came to pick her up and somehow convinced Nicole and I to go out with them ;). We ended up going to TOTS where I saw people I hadn't seen in FOREVER! So. much. fun! My bff Jim's younger brother, Dan (who also just became Pike president!) was celebrating his 21st so Nicole and I had to get a picture with him. Here we are!


I've also been participating in Fatmumslim's  photo challenge for February and while I didn't post yesterday I did take my picture!


February 2nd: Words
I say these words more often than I'd like! Hence the tagging on Pinterest of my bff's ;)

February 3rd: Hands
These are my hands after using Jenn's awesome method for nail biters. This was so easy and I love how they turned out. Thanks again Jenn!

Have a great weekend y'all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss TOTS! I'm spending the night in too, you just need those every once in awhile!

Cori H. said...

Sounds like a fun night to me! I love Big Bang Theory! I'm doing the photo challenge this month also. Your nails look great! Hope you and Stuart have a great time!

Claire said...

Darn you and your pictures... I'm behind on mine HAHA day 2 surprise surprise!