- That I woke up and threw on yoga pants and a sweatshirt for class, then came home, showered and put leggings and a sweatshirt on, it's a yucky day!
- That I thought I had brownie mix in my cabinet when I invited my little over to watch movies and then discovered it was cake mix and I had no icing... I ended up making them into cookies!
- That I want one of those cookies so bad right now but I am trying to eat well and lose a few pounds before spring break!
- That I start each of these sentences with "That I" and end them with an exclamation point. Clearly I like having a system!
- That I have spent the day watching How I Met Your Mother on Netflix with my roommate instead of doing anything productive... at least I made it to class?
- That I am super excited about having a girls weekend with Nicole! We are going wedding dress shopping, we might see a movie or two and will just hang out. We haven't done this in forever and I am so excited!
- That I look forward to my devotional every night and spending time with God, but I fell asleep last night during my prayer... I did wake up at some point and finish it, haha.
- That I have a ton of stuff fun coming up but I have no money currently... at least I have a fund at home that I can pull some out of for fun stuff. :)
- That I haven't blogged much this week... sometimes you just have an off week.