7.24.2013

Wedding Wednesday - 102 days!

So lately, I have only been posting things wedding related. Which, in my defense, has kind of taken over my world recently. So - once again linking up with Kristyn and Mary!



Chits and Giggles


We are only 102 days out - ah!

This week Bevskies and I accomplished the following:
  • Gathered the guest lists for my family shower in September
  • My sister/MOH emailed girls in regards to a Bachelorette on the weekend that works in my schedule.
  • I ORDERED SHOES!!! (and they should arrive today). I had an extra 40 % off code for Piperlime and they are the right height - not too high. Hopefully they will fit when they arrive TODAY! 
  • I scheduled my bridal portraits for the end of August - therefore I am constantly lifting weights to get those wedding arms!
  • We ordered our cocktail napkins - so excited we are down to the small stuff, ah!

Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

Kristyn said...

Those shoes are so cute!

Thanks so much for linking up!

Mary said...

Beautiful shoes! You've accomplished so much and if you only have that much to do with 100 days left? Wow I'm jealous! haha thanks for linking up!

Caitlin said...

Love love those shoes! I really need to get myself lifting just for general purposes! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Cute shoes!! Can't believe you are almost down to double digits :) :)

According to Jax said...

Good luck with those shoes!!! I ordered thouse and they were soooo darn uncomfortable! Hopefully you like them! :)

Charlotte said...

LOVE the shoes!!!!!!!!