7.12.2013

Quatro


Four years ago today, I started dating this guy I was friends with in high school. Who knew all of this would transpire:





















And that is just a teeny glimpse of the last 4 years!

Boots - I am so lucky to get to spend the rest of my life with you! Here is to about 90 more anniversaries before we skip into heaven, sound good? I can't believe I have found someone that wants to put up with me for the rest of their life. I am a bit cray, you know... nevermind. So lets stuff ourselves full of Mexican food from Plaza every July 12th from here on out. And remember that awkward double date, holding hands at Corey Smith, and a kiss in the rain a few days later. It was definitely the start of something wonderful. 

Remember: Mexican food on July 12th, presents on November 2nd, water before we go to sleep, I love you's before we get off the phone, pinky promises to seal a deal, rivalry games to spice things up, and always being a part of Team Speth.

Woo, 4!




No comments: