4.03.2013

That One Where WE ARE BUYING A HOUSE!!!


I know I said some things were a bit cray while I was gone, but the biggest one of all is...




WE ARE BUYING A HOUSE!



(insert picture here, except I don't have any pictures of my own yet - soon enough!)



It has been so quick thus far. Wednesday night I got an email from a realitor that has a website I had been following for a while and this PERFECT townhouse popped up. I immediately sent it to Stuart and he liked it as well. I emailed the realitor and we were set up to view it on Thursday night.

Walking around, I could see us there. Plus it has REAL HARDWOOD FLOORS. I died. I also told my dad that 5 times on the phone when we were driving home that night.

There is a little burger bar with TVs within walking distance that will be PERFECT for watching college football and basketball, a grocery store, a Subway and some other restaurants across the street and it is almost perfectly halfway between my work and Stuarts.

It also has a TWO CAR GARAGE. All my girls who park outside when it is nasty snowy cold, can I get an amen? AMEN!

It also has this wonderful soaking tub in the Master en suite. LOVE!

It has 3 bedrooms, plus a bonus room downstairs so it is definitely something we can grow into... with like a dog at some point. 


GOD IS SO GOOD Y'ALL. I had gotten to the point where I didn't think we were going to be able to buy something because the market up here is still pretty expensive but the perfect thing came along. And the timing couldn't be better.

I will try not to become TOO obsessed but my goodness I am IN LOVE!


Don't worry... we still have plenty of other things (cough wedding cough) for me to talk about  'round here!

Happy Wednesday y'all!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

WOOHOOO! Very exciting :)

A Simple Southern Life said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!!

Lisa C said...

Congrats!

Armandina Skerl said...

Cheers! In real estate, you'd normally go through a series of exciting and disappointing phases before finding THE house. I'm glad you now did find the perfect home for your family. :) Every house doesn't give flashes of you and your family living in there. Hope nothing would get in the way. :* -->Armandina