4.12.2013

Friday Letters

Happy Friday!

Its that time again - linking up for Friday Letters with Sweet Ashley!


Dear Hallie Faith, You have by far been my favorite part of 2013. I can't wait to snuggle your sweet face this weekend. Keep on bein sweet to your momma and daddy :). 

Dear friends, Charlotte reminded me that I should probably find my blog on Bloglovin and give you the option to continue following, so here's the link! Follow my blog with Bloglovin :)

Dear weather, Thanks for being awesome this week. I have really enjoyed throwing on dresses and being super comfy at work. And my hair has enjoyed its break from the blow dryer. Kisses!

Dear jeweler, You better bring my engagement ring back ASAP. And safe and sound and beautiful. I know one of the prongs is loose - so fix it and take care of my baby please!

Dear self, TAKE SOME PICTURES! Your posts are boring without them!!! Also - get a spray tan. These white legs are scaring all your students to death!


Enjoy your weekend friends!

1 comment:

Court is Booked said...

Found you on Friday's Letters! Cute name and blog! Following :)
www.marriagewithababycarriage.com