12.22.2010

Brittany at Sweet, Sassy and oh so Classy tagged me to share seven things about myself. She has the cutest blog, so y'all go on over there and check her out :)

Here it goes!
1. I worked at one of the beaches about five minutes from my house, selling hot dogs all through high school. I got to hang out on the beach all day during the summer, but I wasn't responsible for human life... perfect job!

2. I am obsessed with my ipod, and its subsequent demise this summer has left me heart broken... I am hoping Santa heard my requests for an ipod touch ;) Maybe it will even encourage me to start running again! 

3. Adoption has been weighing on my heart lately, and I am excited to see how God has it planned to play out in my life. Whether it be a career, a personal choice, something I support financially, it is definitely going to be a part of my life someday :)

4. I. DONT. WANT. TO. GRADUATE!! I know there are some people that are dyyyinnnggg to get out of school and out in the real world. I am not one of them. I loveLOVElove being at Tech, where I live, my roommate, my friends, ect, and I am kicking and screaming for an extra semester... unfortunately with only nine credits left, I am out of luck.

5. If I could wear leggings every day, I would. I love being cozy, and long cardigans, leggings and sweaters are SO SO SO cozy! What do you think? Are leggings pants? In the sorority world, leggings are most definitely pants, but it drives my boyfriend c.r.a.z.y. haha.

6. I'm a big traditionalist. As in I am not a big fan of change. We are doing Christmas a little differently this year, and I am not happy. However, I am excited to embrace some of Stuart's family traditions as my own :)

7. I don't have a facebook right now, and as sad as it is, it actually is a nice change for a little while. ( I am a recruitment guide for girls going through the sorority recruitment process, and since we have to disaffiliate, we are required to take down our facebook... I'll be back on Jan 24th!)


Merry Christmas everyone :)

2 comments:

Lacey in the City said...

I would totally wear leggings with everything if I could also! Just stumbled across your blog and am excited to follow you!

Anonymous said...

I beg to differ my love. Not all sorority worlds are like yours where leggings are pants!!

however I will give you that they are super cozy!