12.15.2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday :)

Head on over to Jamie's and link up with What I'm Loving Wednesday :)




This Wednesday I'm loving :

That I took my last exam this afternoon! It kicked my butt, but I'm glad it's over. Annndddd I never have to see syntax again!



Spending the night in with my lovey rooms watching this movie while the snow rolls in :) (Nevermind the 900 Tridelta newsletters I have to address)

Tory Burch Leopard Flats. Now if only they were college student budget friendly :(

That my best friend is graduating this Saturday and I get to help her celebrate! Love you Hev :)
(Us being silly at a concert this summer. I'm pretty sure we were singing to each other, haha)

Peppermint Soy Hot Chocolates... mmmmmmhmmm
My Tridelta Lily scarf that I got as an early Christmas present for HALF off. Wooo, love a good sale!


Making homemade Christmas presents for my favorite people :)
and this boy, of course ;)


 Have a great day :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Meet Me in St. Louis is definitely one of my favorite movies!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! love this! :)