I'm in a random kinda mood y'all, so that's what you get today!
1. I'm a little ocd about lists, so that's why this will be in list form :)
2. I'm currently figuring my way around a kitchen. I have always, always loved to bake cause I am such a sweets person, but I'm trying to venture out of my spaghetti and tacos routine cause thats really all I make. Tonight I'm cooking chicken enchiladas, Mexican rice and Butterfinger cupcakes. None of which are healthy, ahhh!
3. The reason I am cooking heavy instead of cooking light like I should is because Stuart's best friend Corey is coming into town to stay with us and move stuff out of his old apartment. I know I'm gonna have some hungry boys when he gets here... annnnddd maybe because I have been craving Mexican and chocolate ;)
4. The weather! My goodness! It thunderstormed this morning, was bright and sunny when I ran across the street to the grocery store, and then was pouring again by the time I went to take Wendy-girl out to potty. I am used to humid, but monsooning I am not! I know I should be grateful, lots of y'all need rain, and believe me I am. I am just surprised at the turn Blacksburg weather has taken. This was supposed to be my summer of beautiful weather and no sweating!!
5. Numbers. Y'all, I am obsessed. I don't even like math! But I do love a good crime show, except Law and Order ( I just can't get into it, and SVU makes me cry), so that's probably why it has pulled me in.
6. This time next week I will definitely be in the ATL visiting one of my best friends in the entire world, Heidi. Heids is doing Teach for America, and I am so, so, so beyond proud of her. I am still working out details on how I'm getting there (cough ROOMS cough) but I will be there some way some how to help her celebrate. Plus, I love Atlanta!
7. I fail at laundry. No, but seriously. I wasn't good at it when I was just washing my own clothes. Now that I have added some of Stuart's to the mix (the house he is staying at has old machines and I don't trust them... told y'all I was ocd!), I am behind all the time!
8. I heart spray tans. I am so against wrinkles and cancer, and even though I love to feel the sun on my skin and that lovely glow, I have fallen for the ten dollar spray tans five minutes from my house. Cheap and cancer free!
Have a good weekend y'all and sorry for the lack of pictures!