2.23.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Head on over to Jamie and link up to another What I'm Loving Wednesday :)



1. A great run at the gym tonight :). I have been "training" (I say that loosely and with quotes because I am not a great runner) my roommate, Nicole, and she pushed herself so hard tonight. I am so proud of her!


2. Panera. Plain and simple. Delish! And a great dinner after our run tonight :)






3. iChat. Hahaha. I know, I am so 2003, but I get to talk to my bffs from home, and I get to talk to Stuart all without texting on my dumb phone! Plus, I hate facebook chat with all my being!



4. Veronica Mars. Nicole got me hooked on it, and I am in love. This show is so good. I am mad they canceled it after only a few seasons! Plus, Kristen Bell is so adorable and has the best body. What great inspiration for our ab workouts we do while watching ;)

5. This boy is coming this weekend :). I can't wait to see him again!


6. I am done for the week! I have classes on Mondays and Wednesdays, so as of 5:15 on Wednesdays I am done :). I still have to go to work tomorrow and do some more work, but no classes!

No comments: