2.20.2014

Wedding Recap: Boots and Bows Bridal Shower

The Sunday afternoon after my bachelorette party, my sweet Matron of Honor and her momma threw me a bridal shower at my aunt's home. It was SO beautifully decorated and I was so blown away when I walked in the door. We were all moving a little slow after the night before, but the food, company, and just everything about it was so wonderful! Unfortunately - Heather's camera broke before I got many pictures of me opening gifts - haha - but those are boring anyways. Here are some adorable pictures of the decor! I just wish I had gotten a picture with my hostesses!


The burlap runners with the Lilly print trim - I die!


Our beautiful monogrammed cake made by one of my mom's bffs - SO delicious!



Do you see the tiny boot holders? AHHH!

I thought this was just the cutest touch!



It was the last of my showers and it went off WONDERFULLY! Many of my sweet aunts and family members were able to make it and it was wonderful to see them all before the big day. Such a blessed girl!

No comments: