8.26.2010

Thoughtless Thursday

Katie over at Life in the Fulmer Lane does Thoughtless Thursdays, and I thought I'd participate this week :). I thought with not having classes m,w,f I'd have plenty of free time... WRONG! I have been up before nine every day this week ( I know that may not be early for some of you, but it is killer for me!). I have been up doing Tridelt things or just getting class stuff in order. Monday I had to go to an interview for my internship and it has just been busier from there.

Speaking of busy, Coley, Corey and I have been busy doing P90X. I feel so good after the workouts, but I am so sore now. I also HATE HATE HATE Tony, the guy who is the instructor. I hate hearing his voice. He is so corny and absolutely ridiculous! However, if he helps me drop the lbs, I will forgive him eventually. Even if that means hobbling around campus from all my sore muscles ;).

I am so excited that this time next week, I'll be in Charlottesville helping Stuart celebrate his birthday :). I'm looking up recipes for a homemade cake now. I'll probably make a practice one, just because I have never made a cake from scratch before. I'm sure if it's good, I won't have too much trouble getting rid of it ;).

I.LOVE.FRIENDS. Seriously, it never gets old. I have seen every episode about 9487529348750923 times and I have them all on dvd, but I still sit down every day at 4:30 and watch at least one episode before our p90x workouts. Speaking of, Corey and Coley are heading back from the empo and I should probably go change, haha. I am going to try and keep up with this better. I may even use the blog to chronicle my p90x adventure, and see how much weight I can lose.

Peace and Blessings (if you have never seen this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtkU2ch0sRI go see it immediately! my sister and i quote this all the time :) )

No comments: