9.30.2010

Back on the Wagon

I think it's time for me to get back on the wagon with this blogging thing, especially since catching up on other people's blogs is one of my favorite times of the day. Today I am going to a thankful and a thoughtless Thursday post. Link up with Katie to do you own thoughtless Thursday post!

Thoughtless Items:

1. I cannot wait for next weekend and going home for fall break. While my parents will be gone, it will be nice to sleep in my bed at my parents house and see my best friend who I haven't seen in two months! (she is the blonde in the picture!)



2. I am sooooooooooo nervous about our game against NCST on Saturday. They haven't been a great team the past couple of years, but after seeing them beat Georgia Tech last weekend, I am nervous for my Hokies to go play in Raleigh. I know they can pull of a "w" though :) (here is a picture of Stuart and I before the ECU game two weeks ago )


3. I am so ready to be over this illness. It has really knocked me off my feet the past couple of days.

4. The Crescent (my sorority's newsletter) is almost completely done and ready to be printed off! However, I have to get 1000 copies made and get postage and address labels made for all of them... not fun!

Thankful Items :) :

1. I am so thankful that my sorority has chosen St. Jude Children's Research Hospital as its philanthropy. This week we have hosted a fashion show and tonight we are doing an all-you-can-eat pancake dinner in the Student center and outside one of my favorite bars, TOTS. Sunday is a flag football tournament for all of the other greek organizations that are participating. While it is a long week, I am so thankful we get to support this wonderful hospital.



2. I am thankful my Hokies shut-out BC this weekend. I have never been a big Eagles fan, and seeing the shut out made it that much sweeter :)

3. I am also thankful for my awesome roommate and the time we spent together last weekend and this week. Both of us have really hectic schedules that are opposite of each other, so we don't get to see each other that often. This past weekend however, we went to Richmond for a wedding, and last night we went to dinner and then came home and had Kahlua Hot Chocolates and watched a movie together. Just what I needed :) This is a picture of us from the wedding we went to last weekend, I was her date so I borrowed a friend's suit jacket so we could take a real prom photo, haha! (excuse my sweaty face! we had been tearing up the dance floor ;) )


4. My awesome family and my boyfriend. Both my parents and Stuart have been awesome supports this past two weeks when my stress level has been maxxed out. I am so glad I have people around me that show me support and pray for me :)

5. This awesome fallllllll weather we have been having, although it's been pretty rainy in Blacksburg this week. I love getting the fall decorations out and having them all over our condo!

No comments: