8.15.2010

Getting to Know You Sunday and Real Life Blogging


Since I am about to start my senior year of college, I figure it's probably time for me to start recording some memories with my own words, instead of just stalking facebook albums, haha ;). Keely's Getting to Know You Sunday is probably a good way to start off while I watch a little Big Brother that was delayed because of dumb golf! Thank goodness Rachel is gone, seriously. If I had to hear one more of her squeeks, I would have thrown my tv out the window (not really, but she was obnoxious!). 

On another note, I am SO SO SO SO SO excited to be heading back to Blacksburg tomorrow, although I wish I was going back for my sophomore or junior year... I am so not ready to be a senior. I am so excited to be back and spend a few nights at the dolphin tank (our nickname for my sorority house) with little Miss Heidi as well and see the rest of my tri-d sisters as they move in. Anyways, on to getting to know you Sunday!

1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body?

A football player for sure. There is nothing like a boy in those tight pants... especially paired with a maroon and orange jersey ;) I also like how big and tall most football players are, since I am no where near tiny at 5'8".

2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator?

Both, haha. I procrastinate what I plan. I love to make plans and I have ical and a planner to help me out with both of those. But if it's schoolwork, I have it planned out, but I definitely procrastinate it!


3. Diet or regular (soda)?



I am not a huge soda girl, but if I do, it is Diet Coke with Lime, for sure. I'll take a regular fountain Diet Coke with fresh lime too :)

4. What's your one "must have" for Fall?



Cowboy boots to go with jeans :) I love boots for cooler months, and since I have nice new black boots, and my favorite pair of leather brown boots for fall... as well as my chestnut long and grey sweater uggs, I think cowboy boots would round out my fall wardrobe nicely. Thank goodness my birthday is in a few months!


5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

Chick-fil-a for their delicious diet lemonades and subway for my yummy veggie subs. We even have a drive thru Subway where my parents live.

6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?



A football player, for sure ;) 

7. Did you wear braces?



Yep, from the summer before fifth grade to midway through seventh grade.

8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?



I agree with Keely on this one, being kind is definitely sexy.




(ps blogger is being weird with some of the spacing, so I apologize.)

No comments: