Hi y'all! Happy Tuesday!
I thought I'd catch y'all up on some random things going on in my life today:
1. My life right now is surrounded by babies and I LOVE IT! Between Miss Hallie Faith, little Micah (son of a girl I work with) and incoming baby girl by another coworker in September, I have spent part of my morning looking at baby clothes. SMOCKED baby clothes! I DIE! I found them on Zulily - which doesn't just have baby clothes.
2. I have two big countdowns going on in my life. I'm not sure which one I am more excited about... ;).
3. Green smoothies. Do y'all have any recipies? I have been trying to drink them for breakfast and when I added greek yogurt, it tasted like sour cream was in there. When I added vanilla greek yogurt, it tasted like vanilla sour cream. BLECH! Stuart made one this morning with blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, Trop 50 and spinach and that has been my favorite yet. But this girl needs some protein! Any suggestions?
4. The sweet Laura Beth allowed me to guest post on her adorable blog yesterday. Y'all go check it out here :).
5. Anyone have any good tutorials on painting furniture for the firs time? We got a bedroom set from Stuart's grandparents that I plan on painting white for our bedroom. Any tips would be great!
Y'all have a great day!