I also got up at 6 this morning, went for a run, made a green smoothie for breakfast, packed my lunch and started dinner in the crock pot. I don't even know myself anymore!
We got a bunch of wedding stuff knocked out over the past two weeks so I wanted to update my list!
Over the last two weeks we:
- Picked a first dance song!
- Stuart picked the mens attire - finally!!!
- Decided on and paid for the DJ. My mom and I met with him last Friday afternoon and he is so nice and not too cheesy, PTL
- Momma ordered her MOB dress. I LOVE it!
- Contracted the florist/cake baker. She does both and has wonderful reviews in our area. People fight over her! She is a bit quirky but does a beautiful job. When I brought her some inspiration pictures for our cake, she picked the one Stuart and I liked best and said it would be easy! Plus - she makes buttercream look like fondant so the whole thing is delicious!
- Ordered the big part of my bridesmaid gifts :) I know at least two of you read the blog so no sneak peeks here!
- Kicked my butt into gear. I don't know what it was about the five month mark, but I need to rock this dress and running is a mind clearer for me so I am back hitting the pavement. And trying to eat better :)
Right now I am working on the invitations and my momma is on the hotel situation like white on rice. It is coming together! Only 137 days left!
My dress My veil and accessory Asked bridesmaids Asked groomsmen Bridesmaid dresses Pastor Reception venue Caterer Day-of-coordinator Bartender Musicians for the church Cake baker DJ Flowers
- Reception decor (I have started collecting stuff, I just need to decide with the flowers how I want things)
Stuart/my dad/groomsmen attire MOB dress
- MOG dress
- Rehearsal dinner plans (taken care of by S's parents)
- Bridesmaid gifts
- Groomsmen gifts
- Finish pre-marital counseling
- My shoes
- My jewelry
- Finalize guest list
- Book a block of rooms for out of town guests
- Order invitations
- Send invitations
- Seating chart