5.01.2013

What I Am Up To Wednesday


Worst blogger in the history of all time - sorry y'all. I would be happy to tell you about how I have spent the last month calling, emailing, texting, carrier pigeon-ing and tweeting students, but that would bore you to TEARS!

Happy May Day friends! For us in the admissions world, today is the National Deposit Deadline, meaning those students better send in their deposits to ensure their spots in the class of 2017.

This weekend I got to do laundry - and it was so relaxing, ha! Between becoming Aunt Meg to the most gorgeous baby girl in the world, work, Maid of Honor duties and house stuff; spending a Saturday doing laundry and then moseying out for drinks after Stuart played golf, it was GLORIOUS!

We had a quick lunch at Whole Foods (so Charlottesvillian, let me tell you!), to kick off the day:


And I found a great afternoon snack to tide me over til dinner. Thank goodness watermelon season is back! (Yes I did eat it with a spoon!)


Today kicks off my MOH duties and I could not be more excited to see my Coley tie the knot!

A night out at TOTS with the bride and one of my FAV pictures of us  :).



I will be back with a house update and a wedding recap early next week - EEEKKK!!!



No comments: