5.27.2010

The Rest of Edinburgh and the Beginnings of London!

I know I have been terrible at keeping up with this, but I really need to keep an account of being here, so I am going to try to do better! We had class twice this week, and really had free reign of Ediburgh after that. We went to the Museum of Scotland, the Library of Scotland, the Royal Gardens, Parliament, and a bus tour of the Highlands which were all awesome :) I promise I'll get around to posting pictures.

We got into London around 2 this afternoon, and arrived at our flats shortly after. They are cute, although our tv already isn't working haha. Things smell a little strange here, so we may have to go get some Febreeze or something. I think tonight some of the girls are going to see Sex and the City 2 at a theater not too far from here. It should be just relaxing, although apparently you can drink in theaters here, so I'm sure we will find a way to get into some shenanigans. And probably be "ugly americans" as one of our professors likes to call it, hahahaha.

Tomorrow we have a busy day, and I am going to force myself to get on and post some stuff, plus pictures from the past few days!

Peace and Blessings.

No comments: